Nurturing Physical, Emotional and Mental Health
Face to face 20 hour course
July 2-6 and July 9-13
Ballin Temple, Ardattin, Co. Carlow
10am – 2:30pm including lunch break
This course aims to give teachers the skills and knowledge to use techniques that develop the whole person and enhance the learning environment.
- Yoga-based movement and simple mindfulness techniques, for personal practice and adapted for the classroom.
- Appreciate humans within nature, biomimicry, and “different but the same”.
- Relevance of SPHE in learning, school culture and life goals. Ways of communicating benefits of emotional intelligence and health to pupils.
- Critical and parallel thinking and how to develop it in pupils.
- Differentiate between hierarchy and holarchy and gain confidence in applying open techniques in the classroom.
Please download PDF A4 poster here.